Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dr. Doolittle

Thought this was a tad funny. Just thought I'd share. Darnell has been doing a little of this lately. Twice actually this past month. One of his patients asked so he said, "Oh sure." Her cat is doing better is all I can say.

Note: He has taken a seminar on animal chiropractic.

4 comments:

Big Al said...

Nice, The other day my cat curled up on me and farted, can he cure that?

P.S. Nice name huh Amy!!!:(

Tiffany said...

It was good talking to you today, I miss you crazy lady! Good job Darnell on the cat-it's nice to know that you can really make a difference in the world with your work!

Robin said...

Ok Amy, I can't resist. It looks like he has made-up with the cat species. Think hard.... do you remember what I'm talking about? :)

A. Simpson said...

Sheesh good memory Robin. Of course I know what you're talking about.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers