I got tagged again by my friend April. So here goes, because I know none of you get tired of reading about me.
4 Places I go over and over:
1.) in-laws house, when I get bored and to do crafts
2.)To Idaho Falls almost monthly to get the necessities ya just can't get here in good ol' Star Valley
3.) Umm, my friend Brittney's and Desiree's. They'll count as one because we all practically live at each other's houses anyway
4.) Church, every Sunday, Tuesday, and 2nd and 4th Monday of the month
4 Places I like to Eat:
1.) In Laws (I know I'm boring) because my mother in law is a rockin cook
2.) Any italian place usually my favs are Olive Garden and Johnny Carino's
3.) Anywhere where I'm waited on and don't have to cook
4.) Sunny Hans in Oregon
4 Places I'd like to be right now:
1.) In bed. I am exhausted and a mother of 3, enough said
2.) Sunny Hawaii. We went 4 years ago and it was a blast obviously.
3.) Well, really anywhere warm
4.) At the movie theater, I haven't been in so long and I really want to go on a date with my hub sans children
4 tv shows I watch:
1.) Scrubs reruns
2.) the news
3.) Lipstick Jungle
4.) Good Morning America
I'm taggin whoever wants to play along.


















3 comments:
Ahem.... you go to Idaho Falls almost monthly, and I haven't seen you in... oh, I don't know... 2 years! Nice. :) Just kiddin'. I know you have to get home fast after your big grocery runs.
yummm-Sunny Hans, maybe I will make the 5 minute trip tonight...I will miss that place too when we leave in a month dang it!
This was fun! Thanks for sending it to me Amy! Holly
Post a Comment