Sometimes I wish I got that once in a while...the last few days here we have had a major heat wave. I'm not talking 80s, I'm talking 101, 99! Yuck! I hate the heat!
We got snow this morning about 1/2 an inch. Let me explain why it's good, It keeps everything from melting too fast, when it melts fast we have floods, and a lot of the moisture is evaporated. This way the ground warms up and keeps the moisture. We need about 3 more winters like this to get us out of the drought. Be grateful or in the summer you can't complain when we run outta water and can't go to the lake.
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
10 comments:
Can I come too?
It seriously looked just like that in Laramie yesterday. And where am I packing up and going to get away from it? Star Valley. Gotta love Wyoming.
I love seeing the pict! Glad it's not here.
I don't blame you, it was 70 here yesterday!
That's CRAZY!! We have our air conditioner going here!
Sometimes I wish I got that once in a while...the last few days here we have had a major heat wave. I'm not talking 80s, I'm talking 101, 99! Yuck! I hate the heat!
what its may already??!!! wow, thats worse than canada!!
Me too!!!! Let's go somewhere warm...anywhere, just let me know...I'll be there and I'll even bring the spf 30! ;)
We got snow this morning about 1/2 an inch. Let me explain why it's good, It keeps everything from melting too fast, when it melts fast we have floods, and a lot of the moisture is evaporated. This way the ground warms up and keeps the moisture. We need about 3 more winters like this to get us out of the drought. Be grateful or in the summer you can't complain when we run outta water and can't go to the lake.
Post a Comment