Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Check It


Check out my new bracelet. Cute huh? So we had Activity Days the other night I wanted to do something fun and creative with the girls. I looked online and found out how to make these. You'll nev-ah (okay maybe you will) guess what it's made out of. Take a wild guess...No, guess again, okay I'll tell you.
Paperclips and scrapbook paper! Simply divine!

5 comments:

Fig said...

We're so doing that for YW. Can you give me the link to instructions?

Sarah Marie said...

Wow I REALLY like!

The Woolner Family said...

Fantabulous. I want one.

A. Simpson said...

Link paperclips together to fit your wrist. Cut squares of scrapbook paper. Coat the back of each square with glue stick glue and wrap around each peper clip. Easy as pie. Cherry pie!

Tiffany said...

What a great idea! Bekah would LOVE to do this-plus it will help me use all those scraps! SO CREATIVE!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers