Forget the presidential election, that's boring, now this, this is vital. Which pic should I put on my facebook account? Take the poll it's on the right. See it?
I just want to say that I like both pictures. I could only vote for one, obviously, but I just picked the one that I thought had the happiest smile (top). The other one's really cute too.
The presidential elections are not boring. That's like saying nascar is boring, or church is boring. Its like saying school is boring, or Larry King is boring. Don't ever dis the exiting elections again, its like dissing choclate pudding, everyone loves choclate pudding
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
6 comments:
I just want to say that I like both pictures. I could only vote for one, obviously, but I just picked the one that I thought had the happiest smile (top). The other one's really cute too.
Oh you put up that sassed up one sister!!!
mandy
The presidential elections are not boring. That's like saying nascar is boring, or church is boring. Its like saying school is boring, or Larry King is boring.
Don't ever dis the exiting elections again, its like dissing choclate pudding, everyone loves choclate pudding
hmmmmmm, cant decide, both are so cute but portray different moods...i say switch em up!
I like the top one because it reminds me of the you I think of most. I will go and vote now...
I like the bottom one, foxy lady.
Post a Comment