Always Imitated, Never Duplicated
This is why I don't have any craft talent - you took it all! There is serious imbalance in the area of craft talent in this world.
Those are so dang cute! Seriously, we need to make cards together so I can steal your good ideas!
Hmmmmm.....still waiting on those cards for April for our card swap! You are stinkin creative and win super mom, and super crafster of the year award!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is why I don't have any craft talent - you took it all! There is serious imbalance in the area of craft talent in this world.
Those are so dang cute! Seriously, we need to make cards together so I can steal your good ideas!
Hmmmmm.....still waiting on those cards for April for our card swap! You are stinkin creative and win super mom, and super crafster of the year award!
Post a Comment