Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Soup's Up!

My friend had this on her blog, and oh my! It is dee-lish! I made it the other night and it brought me such tremendous pleasure I thought I'd share. I made a few alterations, Tiff. Serve with yummy crusty bread, NOT saltines. (adds too much salt)


FOOTBALL STEW


1 LB BROWNED STEW MEAT OR COOKED HAMBURGER


2 CANS CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP


2 CANS CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP


2 CUPS CUBED POTATOES


2 CUPS CUT UP CARROTS


OPTIONAL: 1/2 CUP CELERY CUT SMALL


1 PKG ONION SOUP MIX


1 1/2 SOUP CAN FULL OF WATER


EVERYTHING IN LARGE CROCKPOT ON LOW 6-8 HRS OR HIGH FOR 3-4 HOURS


SERVES 5-7 PEOPLE


8 comments:

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Looks and sounds great...We'll have to try it this weekend...Thanks for the receipe! =)

emily said...

I think we're going to have to try that one!! Thanks for the idea and I love that you put the receipe as well.. great idea.

Allison said...

Yummy! Looks tasty! I'll have to cook someday and try that!!!

The Johnston's said...

might have to try that one...sounds deeeelish!

Goodman Family said...

I am going to try it next week! Can't wait!

Kadee said...

I thought the phrase was "Soups On" ??? Just teasing you.

Goodman Family said...

Yep it was pretty yummy! We made it yesterday for the super bowl.

Tiffany said...

It was pretty tasty huh? I didn't use saltines, I did use crusty bread-I only like saltines when I am feeling yucko and then only by themselves. Love ya!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers