Friday, January 25, 2008

Have you seen this?


Well, I just got done watching "Ghost Whisperer," the show with Jennifer Love Hewlett. Anyone else seen it? I've watching it a couple of times but not a whole episode. It's like a mini ghost movie. She can talk to ghosts who have unfinished business. I think I like it. The wrap up at the end was a teensy bit corny but overall, it's just enough scare to make me a little freaked out. (If any of you have seen this show and think it's lame just know this, I am a huge wimp and it's perfect for a nerd like me.)

11 comments:

Kadee said...

Yep - seen it, hate it...but Jimbo likes it

Allison said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I've ben watching it since the first season. I LOVE it! Did I say I LOVE it? Well, I do! I'm so bummed that there haven't been any new ones for a couple weeks and it dosn't look like any news one anytime soon. Dumb strike! Anyway, glad you liek it too. I'm a wimp too. It's about as scary as I dare go! Sometime I have to watch a happy show after cuz I'm so scared! LOL

A. Simpson said...

Kadee-
I knew I'd like Jim!

emily said...

I don't really like it but i'm more of a nerd/whimp than you so i can't handle it. You really should watch prion brake. Thats an intense one!

Jessie said...

i havent seen this, but anyway, i like that "Comment" thing you have on the side of your blog! i feel the same way! lol

Leah said...

When I started watching Lost, I'd watch like 5 episodes in a row and then I couldn't sleep. I had nightmares! So I'm Queen Wimpina. Barbie Island Princess is about my level of suspense these days.

A. Simpson said...

Leah-isn't Queen Wimpina that new Barbie video??
;)

Goodman Family said...

I am too big of a wimp, so I can't watch that stuff. Good luck getting spooked and all!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Hi Fab! Hope your morning is going well...I keep finding myself checking in on you via another blog, so I am going to add you to my blogroll so that I can get to you more easily....=) Hope that's ok!

Thanks again for the post prom suggestions...very helpful and appreciated!=)

annasibb said...

I really like the show, Dave doesnt care for it, but I really like it and try to watch or record the episodes when I can.

Brittney said...

Okay, so that is like my worst nightmare! A scary movie-like show on every week! You know how big of a wuss I am!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers