So I watched the show, "The Biggest Loser," tonight. Rocco DiSpirito was on, judging their ability to reduce the caloric intake of some of his recipes and still make them taste good. Well, I've heard of Rocco before but have never seen him on tv or magazines. Okay, he is quite the tasty dish. He's my new celebrity crush. Just thought you all should know. Here's the eye candy himself:



















5 comments:
OK, I agree, he is kinda cute, but every time I've seen him he's seemed kinda like a self-important brat. He must have been a bit more charming last night....=)
Seriously? I don't really see it. But I guess if he can cook...
Looks like a fruit cake. Get it FRUIT CAKE. Ok Ok I know I'm hilarious. No but really guys a dumb a#######. Never really seen him before but no big deal he looks retarded
Okay everyone. He may be a jerk, (I don't know) but he's is nice to look at. ( I think!)
BTW your soup was delicious. and dont you LOVE biggest Loser? Thats my favorite show right now.
Post a Comment