Monday, November 05, 2007

Me Likey!

For those of you who have been out of the country or on another planet, I am HIGHLY recommending you read, "Twilight" and the rest of the series by Stephenie Meyer. This girl can write! I tried my very hardest to deny myself of the Harry Potter series when it started to become so widespread. I had a feeling it would be all too doofy to be cool, boy was I ever wrong. Fast forward some years and I hear a few people tell me about these vampire love story books. I receive the mailing circulars from Seagull Book and Tape, and think, "eh, lame-o." Okay, so I caved. All I can say along with a trillion other fans is, "Wow! It is spellbinding, magical, 5 stars!!"

How's that for a generalized book critic comment??! Well, it's true! I'm not quite done with the first but I will shortly be on my way to the second and third. Laundry, dishes, cooked meals on time...all y'all will have to wait!

6 comments:

The Carter Family: said...

Hey, this is Ruth-it is nice to meet you through blogging and getting to somewhat know my husband's old mission buddy! I have to agree about the books-they are excellent! My favorite is definitely the 3rd book. Have fun reading!

Goodman Family said...

Ya most of our kids have been deprived while we read the series. Good books...can't wait until you read the third book! Love em!

A. Simpson said...

Ruth and Marykaye-Sigh....Oh the romance...

The Johnston's said...

Ha ha!!! Got the bug did ya?!! I couldn't put them down their...read all 3 in 4 days!! Yep, my kids were a little hungry and dirty after the 4 days but I'm sure they'll forgive me someday!

Jessie said...

i didnt read them like most of the girls did, but you are convincing me too.......

Tiffany said...

Yes, I am still dreaming of some good vampire lovin! Great books!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers