Go from this:
To This......

I know you've all seen these. "The Magic Towel."I've seen them at the dollar store, knew what they claimed to do, never felt inclined to buy one. The kids each got one from the grandparents for Halloween. So we put them in water and anxiously watched and waited. Very cool. I must give whoever thought of vacuum packing washcloths into tiny shapes that morph before your very eyes, big props! I dig 'em!
To This......
I know you've all seen these. "The Magic Towel."I've seen them at the dollar store, knew what they claimed to do, never felt inclined to buy one. The kids each got one from the grandparents for Halloween. So we put them in water and anxiously watched and waited. Very cool. I must give whoever thought of vacuum packing washcloths into tiny shapes that morph before your very eyes, big props! I dig 'em!


















4 comments:
My favorite are the little spunges in shapes that they put in the pill capsels. You should try those some times. Super fun!
Chad loves these too, we always have to get them for stocking stuffers for the kids! They sell them at the Disney store, but I have never seen them at the dollar store-you are so frugal!
I've never heard of the "magic towel". Now I'm really intrigued!
Best thing about kids is how easily entertained they are. And how easily entertained WE are when we're around them. They're like the anti-boredom.
Post a Comment