Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What Amy Needs According to Google.com

A friend of mine did this on her blog. Do a Google search and type in your first name with the word "needs" and see what you come up with. Here's my faves :

1. Amy needs to contact her phone service and have her number listed so her adoring public may contact her directly. (It is hard being so popular)

2. Amy Needs A Break(Amen to that!)

3. Amy needs a spa day (Once again, you're preachin to the choir!)

4.Amy need to either wake up or start getting some extra will power…(it went on to say “Amy is a vibrant woman with emotional and physical needs” I like the Vibrant part!)

5. Amy needs adult supervision. (only on occasion)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That totally made me LOL-especially the Amy needs adult supervision! Ha-read you like a book they did!

Fig said...

I agree, adult supervision is the funniest.

Spa day is the best idea though. Show Darnell - who is he to dispute google?

Joel and Kristie said...

That is amazing how well Google knows you!HEHE!!!

The Johnston's said...

ha ha! I totally tried this too. Check it out. It turns out I'm a pretty needy person!

Jessie said...

i tried this but as i told someone else, you guys dont wanna know what it said i need!! lol

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers