Thursday, October 18, 2007

Peek a Boo




Darnell put in these cement post foundations before building his lean to for his beloved. (his truck) He snapped some pics of the kids before pouring the cement.

6 comments:

emily said...

I had to laugh when I saw this because yesterday I was reading on Yahoo the 20th anniversary of the 18 month old baby in Texas that fell in the well (or something like that) for 2 1/2 days before they could get her out. I'm glad it didn't take you 2 1/2 days to get them in or out and that they didn't fall in it.

The Johnston's said...

to funny!

CLAMES said...

Wow. What a jack of all trades!

Precision Photography said...

I was thinking the samething as your friend "look its baby Jessica stuck in the well"

janers said...

you did get the kids out before you poured the cement right?

Tiffany said...

Reminds me of whack a mole-but I would never whack those cute faces-to be honest, I usually felt bad whacking the whack a moles with their sad little eyes!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers