Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Lily Livered

First of all, my apologies to any vegan or vegetarian friends (Christy) I have out there. Darnell shoots elk, Darnell cuts elk, and brings home liver... Darnell cooks liver...

Liver looks and smells fairly good...
Bo gives liver thumbs up... Kymora and I turn our thumbs down in disgust. Blech!! Down with eating animal organs.

(I did have a pre-cooked pic of the liver posted but it was just too bloody and disgusting so I deleted it. You can all thank me later)


7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes- Thank you! The finished product made me a little nauseous! Bleck!

CLAMES said...

haha. I had to eat liver a lot when I was pregnant with Ashley since I was anemic. It was okay at first, but not for long!
We miss you guys too!

Jessie said...

im actually thinking about going vegetarian, lol, but i do remember my dad making me eat liver!

Goodman Family said...

You must have know what you were getting into when you married him right?

The Johnston's said...

What's wrong with liver? hee hee, this is coming from another fellow hunter...I love wild meat! yummy!

Fig said...

I respect a man who can kill and cook and eat an animal himself! Not gross, very impressive. Beau can kill stuff but can't run the toaster.

But thanks for the apology. :-)

Leah said...

Thanks a bazillion for not posting that other pic. As a vegetarian, I would huugghchk on my keyboard, as I almost did with those carcass pictures below.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers