Monday, September 17, 2007

The World According to Bo


Situation #1: We're about to go out for the night. It's getting a little later in the day.

Amy: Bo, go grab your shoes we're gonna go soon.

(Bo goes into his room and comes back carrying one of his shoes and one of Kymora's boots)

Amy: Bo, two of your own shoes! Those aren't the same.

(Looking down at what he's retrieved, then back at me)

Bo: Mom, It's wewe (by wewe he means "really") dark in dare ("there")


Situation #2: Darnell being the odd duck he is, brings home a dead baby mouse found under his parents chicken coop to show the kids.

(Bo peering at the little mouse on the ground)

Bo: Where his family? They run away?

Darnell: Yup

Bo: Where his mommy?

Darnell: I whacked her with a stick

Bo: Where his pompa ("Grandpa")

Darnell: I hit him with a stick too

(Thinking about this for a minute)

Bo: Where the stick?


6 comments:

Goodman Family said...

That is so funny. I just love your kids personalities. Most of us would have probably hid the fact that we whacked off the family. No sugar coatings for your kids...

Joel and Kristie said...

I love that BO was able to figure out that if daddy did that with a stick, he wanted to steer clear of that deadly stick!! But I don't know what your talking about with the shoes Amy, Cowgirl boots go with EVERYTHING!!HEHE!!

Jason Young said...

How cute!! That makes me laugh out loud!

Mandy

Tiffany said...

Ha Ha-"where da stick!" LOL!

janers said...

of course you had adorable kids...ahh how i want to smoosh their cubby cheeks!

The Woolner Family said...

Man, I laughed and laughed and laughed. That must be a pretty awesome stick.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers