Sunday, September 16, 2007

How Much Wood Can a Simpson Saw, if a Simpson Could Saw Wood?






The Answer is: A LOT! We went to Little Grey's River to cut wood for the winter. Look how beautiful the changing fall colors are!

11 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Okay so say that 5 times fast! Pretty fall colors...the leaves haven't changed here yet, but you are in Wyomin where it is quite COLD!

Allison said...

I loved seeing the fall colors! Way pretty! So this wood cutting thing.....don't laugh but why do you have to cut wood for the winter? I know you are laughing right now!!!

The Woolner Family said...

You guys have so much energy. Where do you get it with 3 kids? I'm so jealous at how beautiful it is there.

Jason Young said...

How cute is your family?!?!? We sure miss you guys here!! When are you coming to visit?

Mandy

Unknown said...

Fall colors, already!! I love the fall.

A. Simpson said...

Dearest Allison-
We cut and COLLECT wood for the winter so we have wood for our fireplace.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Amy- You are living my life right now. I am so jealous. Seeing those mountains makes me so homesick. In the Fall time I crave the smell of potato dirt!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Amy- You are living my life right now. I am so jealous. Seeing those mountains makes me so homesick. In the Fall time I crave the smell of potato dirt!

Tiffany said...

suuuuper pretty! How fun to go out and cut wood for the winter! You guys are like real lumberjacks or something!

janers said...

GREAT fall leaves!

Leah said...

Now I'm not the woolner family's only pioneer friend! Hurrah!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers