Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh Happy Day!




I am so enthused! We were in Utah last weekend and we finally brought ourselves to buy us a new digital! These pictures are so random. A goofy one of the kids, one of Darnell that Kymora took, and a caught off guard one that Darnell took of me. Can we say, "Deer caught in the headlights" look?!

9 comments:

*Cam* said...

WHAT?? You were in Utah and you didnt tell me?!? Im so SAD!!!

Goodman Family said...

Deer in the headlight look? What would make you think that????

CLAMES said...

Amy, your hair is so long. Gorgeous!

Joel and Kristie said...

Wow Amy your hair looks Amazing!!! And I can't believe you just had your 3rd baby, That is soooo NOT FAIR!! Skinny Minnie!

Tiffany said...

That's nice! I hope you frame that one! It is a nice pic of your smokin body though!

Fig said...

Beau says "freakin' soul patch . . . "

Chad said...

Looks like I need to send you a Myomed shirt so you can burn the Biofreeze shirt.

Tiffany said...

WHAT!!! Chad just pointed out the biofreeze shirt, and we are both highly offended at this blatant snub in our general direction! A curse on both your houses!

A. Simpson said...

TIFFANYY!!!You and Chad weren't supposed to see that!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers