Always Imitated, Never Duplicated
He's sooooo cute, but why do they have to grow up soooo fast?!
Such a chubba! I want to eat his cheeks-save some for me!
How do your kids have any chub coming from you and Darnell? Cutie!
So Cute! I agree with Marykaye..where does this chub come from?
I love that the little peanut that is YOU had the chunkist children I've ever seen. AMAZING cheeks. love them love them love them
Quite possibly the cutest chub I've ever seen.Thanks for sending us your blog link! I'm Christy, by the way.Nice to meet you.:-)
he has the cutest chubbiest cheeks ever!! hehehe sooo cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He's sooooo cute, but why do they have to grow up soooo fast?!
Such a chubba! I want to eat his cheeks-save some for me!
How do your kids have any chub coming from you and Darnell? Cutie!
So Cute! I agree with Marykaye..where does this chub come from?
I love that the little peanut that is YOU had the chunkist children I've ever seen. AMAZING cheeks. love them love them love them
Quite possibly the cutest chub I've ever seen.
Thanks for sending us your blog link! I'm Christy, by the way.
Nice to meet you.
:-)
he has the cutest chubbiest cheeks ever!! hehehe sooo cute!
Post a Comment