Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Something's a lil' fishy

So the office remodel went just swimmingly. (haha) These were taken before the remodeled part was open to the public, hence the buckets and tools in the background. With this extension, Darnell was able to make a cute little alcove (is that a word?) for kids to play in while their parents wait. I can't say "room" because the walls don't reach the ceiling.
Darnell let me go crazy and decorate it how ever I wanted to. I planned on vinyl at first, but it started adding up so I took two very long days and just painted it myself. Yah me!




I posted two pics of the octopus because he's my favorite.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It is very cute. Brookie loves going there and playing in it and watching your crazy fish move the rocks around and chase the other fish. It inspired me to get a fish tank because she loved it so much. :)

Kristen said...

Oh, Amy...you are so freakin' talented! Very nice pics!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers