Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Annual Hunt

I always feel like such a down home country girl whenever we drive up the mountain to cut down our own Christmas tree. I never realized all the fun and memories I kinda missed out on as a kid. Going to a "tree farm" where all of the trees are all cut down and pretrimmed for you, is just not quite the  same. This year our tree is so awesome. It's the best one yet. We've always had a "bad side" that we pushed up against the wall. This tree doesn't have one, it's very nice and symmetrical all the way around.






2 comments:

emily said...

why don't my tree's ever look like this?

Brittney said...

That is a really good tree. We never could get ones that looked good...so that's why ours is fake now! Haha!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers