Monday, September 26, 2011
What's He Really Thinking; How to be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life Book Review
I recieved the book "What's He Really Thinking; How to be a Relational Genius with the Man in Your Life" from Thomas Nelson Publishers free of charge through Booksneeze in exchange for an honest review. I don't generally read relationship books, I'm more of a novel type of girl, but I enjoyed this book. It seems to me a little nonsensical that a woman would be the one writing a book about how a man thinks, but it was surprisingly refreshing. I felt like she really has done her research and has helped us to better ourselves by bettering our realtionships. Understanding is key, and she gives us the how men gain their distinct attributes, why they act the way they do, and what they struggle with as a man in society. I like how she does not focus directly on the relationship with just your spouse, but also your father and sons as well. By knowing where they're coming from it's easier for us to forgive shortcomings and nuture those certain characteristics we can appreciate in our men. There were a few chapters I felt as though she was suggesting we be submissive and meek( which is not me at all), but overall the rest of the advice kinda overshadowed all of that.
Posted by A. Simpson at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment