So Darnell had a Chiropractic Seminar and he invited me along. We went early so we could have longer to hang out. Darnell's mom offered to watch the kids (that's right, I said, offered. She is awesome!) so we were actually able to go on vacation. By ourselves. All alone. (Well, Darnell's brother who is also a chiropractor and his wife Crystal accompanied us, but you know what I mean) The thought is absurd, I know! I did a few calculations and came up with the astonishing fact that Darnell have never been away from our kids for more than two consecutive days. We've been married for almost ten years! This was a long time coming.
We swam in the pool and sat in the hot tub. We ate Thai food with a guy who the boys know from the Valley and his super cute wife. It was so incredible. I'm craving more, right this second. I love that Star Valley has such exotic cuisine to choose from.
Crystal and I took a day to shop while the guys went to their seminar. Chilled with some frozen yogurt, Crystal, and Breanne.
Saw a dog who thought he was cooler than me. 
Darnell and I walked the strip and popped in and out of casinos in search of souvenirs for our kids. See we did think of them a little bit! 

We drove a scenic route through Red Rock Canyon and saw some turtles! None stop thrill seekers, we are!
We stopped by car show that was kind of cool, but leaned more towards the lame side.
We became a bit addicted to The History Channel since we don't have cable at our house. Our favorites are American Restoration, American Pickers, and Pawn Stars. Anyone seen any of these? They are awesome and sometimes funny. We went to the Las Vegas Temple and afterwards we drove to the Pawn Stars pawn shop.

I was thinking we might be on TV, but no such luck, the guys weren't even there. Even worse, I forgot my camera that day. Devin satified my need to garage sale shop and pulled over for me. SCORE! I found a super hot pair of black boots. They are not the most comfortable, but I love them, oh how I love them.
Darnell forgot his wallet at home containing his driver's license so Devin drove most of the time which made for great hand holding in the backseat for Darnell and I. Which I'm sure you were all curious about. I love that hot guy even more. If only we could have packed that sunshiney weather with us... (P.s. I shoulda taken more pictures. The one and only picture of us together and I'm all nice and squinty. )


















1 comments:
Bust means boobs, it always means boobs.
Post a Comment