



Baptism day for my first born. Has time just shifted into overdrive? Seriously. So we waited for this day till April. Ky's cousin Taryn was turning 8 in March so we did a double baptism, which was genius on the husbands part.

The talks were incredible the service all went wonderful. Kymora invited practically everyone she knows and suprisingly most of them came. Her non-member neighborhood friend, her current teacher, her kindergarten teacher, all aunts and uncles, her past reading mastery teacher, her primary teachers, she was well supported.


I love that my mom was thoughtful enough to save things. The dress Kymora is wearing, is the dress I wore when I got baptized. Back then it had a white sash. I love that I have a husband that is worthy to hold the priesthood and loves his daughter enough to baptize her. I love that a have a daughter that I can be mad at, silly with, enjoy, and be proud of usually all in the same day. I love that she waited, and wished, and wanted so badly to do what her Heavenly Father has asked of her. I love that we have the true gospel and we know of a surety that this was a necessary and wonderfully awsome ordinance. I'm grateful for the example she's set for her brothers. I love you, Kymora.
6 comments:
what a special day. and i cant believe you have an 8 year old!!
Holy cow! She is not really 8 is she? What the heck where does the time go?! And that is so awesome that she wore the same dress that you did!! Too cute! Love you and miss you so so much!!
Crazy to think you have an 8 year old!! What a special day. She looks so pretty in her/your dress!!!
That's pretty sweet that she got to wear your dress. Mine was horrid. You've always been fancy. Much fancier than me. Bappatice (as Nash calls it) is the best!
t'was super! Thanks for inviting us.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What a fantastic post. And I was just thinking how great that dress was and I wanted to know where you got it so I could buy one for my daughters and save it for their baptism days. How sweet that it was yours. Happy baptism day Ky.
Post a Comment