Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coach Pitch


I've kinda given up on clever titles. The well has run dry.
Anyway-I recieve the worst mother award. The kids were in coach pitch this year and I got a picture of Ky swinging, but not Bo!! Bo was orginally in T-ball, but guess what? Darnell volunteered to coach, so we just put Bo on our team. He was seriously just as good as the other older kids. To be honest I was worried about Darnell and his patience with 14 grade school kids, but they LOVED him. He was awesome and they really improved upon their ballin' skills. I'll have to scan their team photo later.

1 comments:

Leah said...

Back that thang up, Ky!

Gage is in Tball and he's frustrated. No outs, no score, everyone bats, and everyone runs the bases. I can't wait for coach pitch next year. Did Darnell's arm get tired, or was he man enough to pitch a whole game?

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers