Good ole' Lincoln County Fair time again. The best thing that happens in the Valley all year. This year my dad and nephew came to participate in the festivities too.
hey amy!! yur kids are soo cute! so i just thought i would let you kno that our blog has been locked but its not anymore and i put some lake pictres on there that you should DEFINETLY take a look at!!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
4 comments:
I think my b-day is the best thing that happens in the valley all year! But that is just me...
just thought I'd drop in and say hi. Man you got some cute kids and holy smokes you live in a beautiful area!
hey amy!! yur kids are soo cute! so i just thought i would let you kno that our blog has been locked but its not anymore and i put some lake pictres on there that you should DEFINETLY take a look at!!
Is Darnell seriously on his cell phone on that ride! Ha ha ha
Post a Comment