Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st is a Great Place to Be!

Ky is 1st grade is almost incomprehensible to me! Kindergarten, a thing of the past. How can she be so old?!
I seriously feel like an official adult. I saw a lot of my family and Darnell's this summer that I haven't seen for a while.
The first thing that comes outta my mouth without thinking is, "Oh my gosh, how old are you now?" I hated that question whe I was a kid, now it's me doing it. What a nerd.
(P.s. I had Ky change her sandals, didn't realize she put those ones on.)

3 comments:

The Perkes Family said...

She looks adorable. Geez, you are old. I only have a kindergartener :)

Jessie said...

awww, thats crazy! I remember Ky being 3!

Goodman Family said...

That was the first thing I was thinking...what kind of mother lets her wear those shoes with that outfit! :)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers