Friday, February 06, 2009

Well, now...


The other day I happened to turn the TV to GMA and mmm, look who was on, singing:





That's right, Derek Hough from DWTS. (I'll assume you all know these abbreviations) The boy can dance and sing... (sigh) He's kind of nice to look at don't you think?


So here's my question...who is your celebrity crush?

11 comments:

Kadee said...

Justin Timberlake...not that I think he is all that hot...but for some reason I find him very appealing. I never liked him in Nsync, but as a solo artist...mmmm

Summersfam said...

Used to be Christian Bale, but after this week, I'm afraid I'm going to have to find a new boyfriend.

So we'll go with Johnny Depp. I've had a crush on him since I was about 15. Other boys come and go, but Johnny stays true.

Although I just saw Australia, and Hugh Jackman was DREAMY. Oh, so dreamy.

I'm fickle.

The Johnston's said...

Mine is definately Christian Bale (the new batman). Babe-o-licious! Your crush is pretty nice to look at too!

Fig said...

Oh Amy - Amy, Amy, Amy ...

Derek Hough? Really? Well, to each her own!

My celebrity crushes are: Johnny Depp, always and forever. Angelina Jolie, always and forever. And Joel Madden as an alternate.

Leah said...

Oh, so many celebrity crushes: Steven Wright, Li'l Wayne, Meatloaf, Rainn Wilson... the list goes on and on.

PS I had to do a google search to figure out DWTS.

A. Simpson said...

People! People! Seriously? Nobody agrees with me???!!!

Robin said...

OK, so i'm not feelin' Derek, but I love Hugh Jackman. Did you see Australia!? No competition. Also, I've been meaning to tell you that I loved reading Nineteen Minutes and i kept thinking about it for weeks after. It's really heartbreaking and honest.

Brandy Lynn said...

I have to say that my first celeb crush has to be Christian Bale. I have loved him since the Newsies first came out. I also have to say that Usher has to be one of the hottest guys on the planet (besides my hubby of course)!!!

*Cam* said...

he is NOT! good looking...what are you thinking??

and i have no clue what the abbreviations mean...??

Mine are: Ryan Gosling;always!Channing Tatum;always!& Hugh Jackman!
I agree with 'Fig'-Angelina Jolie,&Johnny Depp

Brittney said...

I just used Power Point to make my header. It isn't fancy at all.

Big Al said...

My celebrity crush is John Madden............... and Derek Hough is about as straight as snake river canyon

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers