Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Shoulda Known

All right, All right, so none of you agreed with me that Derek Hough is cute. You WILL agree with me that this was cute, if you don't then, you stink.
Eating lunch yesterday:
Ky: I'm thinking of someone that is yellowish brown, has a tail, and likes to eat things off the ground...
Bo: Our DOG!
Me: I'm thinking of someone that is handsome, likes Superman, and has black hair...
Bo: ME!
Bo: I'm thinking of someone that doesn't pee in his bed (he has peed in his bed that morning and had it on his mind) is tall and brown and white....
Me: Ummmm
Ky:Ummmm, we don't know.
Bo: It's you and Dad, Mom!!

7 comments:

Summersfam said...

You're right... that is much cuter than Derek Hough. Much.

Leah said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaaahhaaahahahhaa....

emily said...

lol i love it

Big Al said...

I don't know where he gets the brown from............ :)

Fig said...

HA. Brown and white.

kag2 said...

LOL! Oh Amy your kids are so dang cute. It's amazing what kids will say! :)

Tiffany said...

SO cute! I miss your guts-the office looks fantastic and your Valentine's breakfast of champions is way too cute!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers