Isn't it interesting how much time, money, and energy we use aquiring things. You know, material things. Darnell has made the observation. "Man, it seems as though just when you think you have what you want and need, companies go and make things bigger and better, making you want more." True dat. I can't get no sat-is-faction!
Anyhoo, my point is, this weekend D and I have been cleaning like crazy. Boxing stuff up, giving crap away, throwing things out...it's liberating. It feels so good to rid our lives (and house) of unwanted and unecessary stuff. Ahh, I feel like I can breath. It's a great feeling. Why do we constantly WANT when really it feels almost as great to TRASH? Just a thought...


















6 comments:
so you have a spair kitchen table? ;)
You said you can't get no satisfaction.... thats a double negative wich means you can get satisfaction!!!......... I know what you're thinkin... and yes I do go to college
Have a swap meet with your neighbors. I'm just glad you're not one of those hoarders. My neighbor recently told me she has seven or eight sewing machine. Seriously? TRASH!
Totally get ya sis!
I would get rid of stuff everyday if I could. At Christmas time it was building up inside me and I literally wanted to throw everything away.
Now that we finally have a house I am looking forward to having a GARAGE SALE! I have bought so many things thinking I would use them forever, but then you get sick of them...
Post a Comment