I needed to go into the town of Afton, which is about 20 minutes away, the other day to pay some bills that were due. The snow was falling fast and furious.
As we're driving, "Hmm, I'm trying to decide if we should go today or not. The roads look a little scary."
Gazing around out the window Bo replies, "Why? There's no monsters out here."


















5 comments:
That's funny. :) Put me in your "Peeps we Love" when you get a chance please.
Check your rmail for the recipe! mmmm
Hey Amy- My blog is going private. Please send me your email address so that I can send you an invite to view our blog. brandyh@silverstar.com
Brandy
Haven't you heard of paying bills online? The interweb is fast and snow free.
Hey Amy,
You gotta love kids they say the darndest things :) I was wondering if you could e-mail me some cute pictures of your kids. I am trying to put a binder together for grandma of her great grandkids. thanks. :) my e-mail is sibway@msn.com
Post a Comment