Monday, July 21, 2008

First of the Summer




It's about time things slowed down a wee bit. Now I can catch up on my bliggety blog.
(I've missed you, dear friends)
We finally went camping-the weekend before I took off for Girls Camp. Oh man, do I have a lot to learn about trailer camping. I failed to pack numerous things. Don't ask me to list them or I'd be here all night. Anyhoo, Darn did a lil' of this... The kids did a little of this...(the water was frigid)
and this...

The kids and cousins in our "new to us" trailer.

We played around a little on these... Here's just some fun pictures:


My Supa fly, supa avaliable SIL

My not in the picture takin' mood in laws (they know I get a little snap happy)My scrumptious ball of a babyMy crazy cheeser of a son.

Man I'm feelin' like a pro. Dang that's a good picture.

2 comments:

Fig said...

I love those pics! Pro fo sho.

*Cam* said...

k that pic of me is..gross! hahaa i look rediculous!!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers