Hey, I just wanted to let you know I am not a blog stalker. I am a good friend of April Portmann's, and I actually lived in Star Valley for awhile. So, I bet that we know some of the same people. I was checking out your link list, and came across Cliff Linford, who I actually used to date a little, and his cousin, Sam's wife, Lisa is one of my best friends. I don't think I know your husband, but I was only there for a year, my Senior year of High School.(1998)My family lived there for longer. My maiden name is Hamblin. Anyways, just wanted to tell you that the world is sure small in the blogosphere.
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
6 comments:
So pretty, Ky! I can't wait for Lydia to be old enough to dress up!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know I am not a blog stalker. I am a good friend of April Portmann's, and I actually lived in Star Valley for awhile. So, I bet that we know some of the same people. I was checking out your link list, and came across Cliff Linford, who I actually used to date a little, and his cousin, Sam's wife, Lisa is one of my best friends. I don't think I know your husband, but I was only there for a year, my Senior year of High School.(1998)My family lived there for longer. My maiden name is Hamblin. Anyways, just wanted to tell you that the world is sure small in the blogosphere.
You know you are in REAL trouble with this girl, right? ;)
She is super sass!!! Just like her momma!
She kinda reminds me of her MOM!
That is some real sassyness. You better watch out. Troubles a-brewin'.
Post a Comment