Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Day In the Life of The Simpson's





I have some pics of our memorial day weekend but first.....a day in the life of the Simpson's. I know, you're just dying of anticipation. (trumpeting fanfare)

Today was Darnell's day off and Quinny's birthday! We kind of celebrated on Sunday because 2 of Darnell's sister's were in town and we had everyone over for dinner (more on that, later)It was so nice because usually Darnell's working on the new clinic or doing a carpeting job for someone. Not today. In the morning he mowed the lawn. Checked out the inside of our camper trailer we got from his uncle. ( I think I forgot to mention that too) It has been leaking a little, we've had a lot of rain lately.






Darnell peeked into a nest in the eves of our carport and found a robin's egg.



Darnell picked up some bark dust to add to our front yard. Him and Bo spread it out.





I finished a boatload of laundry and cleaning.


We drove to Afton and bought a washer and dryer for the new clinic for a steal of a deal. Then we went to his sister's house. She owns a sign business and we need to order signs for the new place. We stopped by the clinic for him to show us that all the sheetrock is done.


Darnell's parents stopped by and we opened gifts. Darnell got out his "baby"


Ky performed her circus routine on the swingset.


I fixed dinner while everyone else started a impromptu game of tee ball. Bucket lids from the garage were the bases. Bo didn't quite get it. After he hit he would run around in circles.


"Bo! Go to first base!"


"But I AM running!"


We ate outside on a blanket, came in, took baths, and watched "Enchanted" while eating popcorn and drinking orange julius. Ahh, what a full day. It was probably boring for you to read, but I'd have to say I had a superb day!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I liked reading about the day in the life of the Simpsons! Fun day-it really does sound great!

And yes lets make out!
Hee hee.
Moving today-Crazy busy, but had to respond to your comment-Love your guts and your butt!

April said...

Is that the grass that you guys planted not too long ago?

A. Simpson said...

Umm no, we did the backyard. We got free sod last summer and put it in the front.

The Perkes Family said...

That was way too full of a day. You are making me look bad, accomplishing so much in a 24 hour period :)

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers