Buy me some new clothes! I spend all my money on scrapbook supplies while my wardrobe suffers...it also doesn't help that I have to wear a uniform to work! gross! Like the shirt.
I got to your blog through Brittanys. I'm from Iowa. Your family ia adorable, I love the marshmellow picture! I'm not sure if I think the snoop Dog thing is true or not how cool if it really is Have a great daY!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
12 comments:
Really cute! I wish I had a photog around here - I'd even take a 5-year-old one.
Buy me some new clothes! I spend all my money on scrapbook supplies while my wardrobe suffers...it also doesn't help that I have to wear a uniform to work! gross! Like the shirt.
Luvluvluv new clothes!!! You look so cute and I think the 5 year old's photography shows real promise! ;)
Smokin hot babe!
once i got new clothes and then I ate them
And then kadee was like my "my wardrobe suffers and we all laughed
You are so hot :)
Mandy
Lookin good!!! Love new clothes!
I got to your blog through Brittanys. I'm from Iowa. Your family ia adorable, I love the marshmellow picture! I'm not sure if I think the snoop Dog thing is true or not how cool if it really is Have a great daY!
Who is this anonymous person? They're funny
Ughh, don't say that Kadee, it's D's cousin "Big Al" again. Allen! You are a big ol' nerdo!!
I take back my comment
Post a Comment