"Feel my muscles." " My muscles getting bigger, here, feel." "Look I ate my food, feel those muscles." "My muscles getting big, big, bigger, like Dad's." (p.s. How do you like the random foot and sock in the picture? I am so good.)
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
4 comments:
He cracks me up. I wouldn't want to mess with that guy, that's for sure.
That totally sounds like my boys. They are fascinated with how strong they are.
The funny thing is they don't grow out of it. Dizzle says basically all those same things to me, on a regular basis. Minus the one about his dad.
brick where'd you get the granade?
Post a Comment