Sunday, January 06, 2008

House of the Lord






A week ago we went to the Rexburg Idaho LDS Temple Open House. What a great opportunity it was for us and the kids. B's fav part was the plastic booties you have to put on your feet. K took the first three pics. Impressive, huh T. Simpson??
I wanted to use this posting to emphasis how I know this place and the many other LDS temples are sacred ground. That these buildings are the House of the Lord. I am so grateful for the promises we make in the temple. I am happy to know I have a family that will be together throughout the eternities. That I belong to the one true church on the earth, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and that I live in a time of it's complete fullness. I know Joseph Smith restored the gospel in its entirey. He was a true prophet and I know Gordon B. Hinckley is a true prophet He speaks the words our Heavenly Father wants us to know. I am grateful for my testimony, I know our Heavenly Father loves us and has a plan that is right, and can bring us happiness if we only live it. I'm glad my children, my spouse and I understand the gospel's importance and hopefully you do too.
If you want to learn more about the church log onto http://www.mormon.org/

2 comments:

Jessie said...

what a nice testimony. i love the temples

Goodman Family said...

Amen!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers