I used to teach at a schmoozy private school and everyone was always up in arms about "No Guns! Don't let them have toy guns!" And then the boys would pretend the bay dolls or their apple slices were guns. I'm glad you're encouraging normal boy behavior.
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
3 comments:
Why does D look just as excited as B about the toy gun?
I used to teach at a schmoozy private school and everyone was always up in arms about "No Guns! Don't let them have toy guns!" And then the boys would pretend the bay dolls or their apple slices were guns. I'm glad you're encouraging normal boy behavior.
I love that enthused look on Q's face! I just want to kiss those cheeks!!! Merry late Christmas and I love your guts!
Post a Comment