I didn't have a lot to do today so the kids and I had quite a relaxing day (for once) I mixed up a big batch of play-dough.
Here's my version of Quack swimming to green island. If you haven't seen the show, "Peep and the Big Wide World" you my friend, are missing out. K made and awesome snail. I made a Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. K took it up a notch and made the three wise men and a Shepherd. We are so cool.
The table was full of Play-Dough creations so we had a indoor picnic lunch of Capri Suns, turkey/cheese sandwiches, apples, and asparagus. MMmmmmm good.
You could go into business selling your playdough nativity. Let's see--you need a gimmick so people will pay $50 for a set. Mormon women who make playdough are like pioneers. So you could call it an authentic pioneer nativity.
Do you save your capri suns evelopey things? You should, and make a purse. I did and I get so many compliments on it. My next plan is to make a capri sun checkbook cover. I have it all designed out I just need to buy the capri suns. You should try it!!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
5 comments:
You could go into business selling your playdough nativity. Let's see--you need a gimmick so people will pay $50 for a set. Mormon women who make playdough are like pioneers. So you could call it an authentic pioneer nativity.
Woolners-
You and Chad will be our first customers, right?
Oh wait, Bo crumbled it the next day. Dang it, there go our profits.
So stinkin creative!!! You are a super mom!
Seriously, those are cute. Seriously.
Do you save your capri suns evelopey things? You should, and make a purse. I did and I get so many compliments on it. My next plan is to make a capri sun checkbook cover. I have it all designed out I just need to buy the capri suns. You should try it!!
Post a Comment