Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ahhh, Finally...



I say finally because our poor little (er, I mean big. It is 10 feet tall) tree has forlornly been sitting in our garage waiting patiently to be accessorized with a lil bling. Finished in about 40 minutes. It feels good to have it done.
My father got a little gung ho and sent our presents super early. I am so bad! Almost worse than the kids. I am craving a good rip of wrapping paper. I envision myself excitedly peeling back each sweet layer.....presents are fun.

6 comments:

Precision Photography said...

Love the tree we haven't put ours up yet. We are waiting until after Wil's Birthday party. I love your house by the way it looks super cute, wish I could see it with my own eyes. Miss ya!

Fig said...

Looks great! I am jealous that you have room for a ten-foot tree . . . we could maybe squeeze a ten-INCH tree into our teensy house.

emily said...

Holy Tree!!! Yours is lucky than mine b/c it's not getting decorations until tomorrow. But it is in the warm house. I haven't seen your cute house yet, but it looks beautiful!!! I'm having the same anxiety about Christmas!!

Joel and Kristie said...

I love the Bling!!! Your tree is so fun!

Tiffany said...

I'm with ya! I am the worst when I know there is a present for me under there-just begging to be opened...

The Perkes Family said...

I can't believe you trust your kids with the presents under the tree. Ours wouldn't last 2 minutes without being opened. You must have obedient kids. That is a big tree!! I love decorating the christmas tree. Good times.

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers