I've been tagged by my most awesome buddy, Tiff Hewlett! So here goes:
What I was doing 10 years ago...
Bawling my eyes out because I failed my driver's test. My bestest friends Kadee Miller (Morrison) and Kristen Neiswender (North) and I couldn't wait to get our licenses then stupid me didn't end up getting it till I was 17!
What I was doing 5 years ago...
Working at Focus Communications (a telemarketing place (Sorry if I ever called to harrass you to buy something)) and I believe I was anxiously anticipating Kymora's arrival. Little did I know she would end up being a monster baby.
What I was doing 1 year ago...
Being a chiropractic widow, once again pregnant, dreading moving to Star Valley Wyoming (Which I absolutely love now)
What I did yesterday...
Made some meals for a friend, dropped some preschool material off to a friend who just started a day care, dropped some papers off at the local copy store, got the mail, did a boatload of laundry, got my kids to take a nap
5 Places I'd rather be...
1. I'm pretty happy here catching up on my blog
2. Making cards (I used to scrapbook but it's become too overwhelming so I've done what any sane mother would do-given up!)
3. taking a nap
4. On a date with my hot husband
5. On a vacation anywhere sans children
5 Treats or Snacks I love...
1. My Mother in laws indoor smores
2. beef jerky
3. fruit soup
4. orange julius
5. Sunny Hans teriyaki chicken (all right that's a meal but it is quite a treat!)
What I would do with 100 million dollars...
This one takes too much thought but my boring answer would be to pay off school loans, oh wait, I just thought of something. I would pay 2 Mill to Tiffany Hewlett to scrapbook my kids books for me. She is super creative. She gets so much because that's how far behind I am.
5 Favorite TV Shows...
In no particular order
1. Scrubs
2. Ellen Degeneres Show
3. My Name is Earl
4. So you think you can dance...but i don't know how much of a fan I am, since I missed this last season
5. Word World ( it's a new cartoon on PBS Kids that is so hilarious, and extremely well written, ( for a cartoon I mean, It's educational and all, wait! I don't have to make excuses to you people! I like this awesome cartoon, there are ya happy?!)
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Oooh ya got me!
5 People to Tag...
1. Devin and Crystal (they count as one since they're a couple but I want both of them to do it)
2. Camille (because I miss her like mad)
3. Christy Hancock (Cuz she's my new fantabulous friend)
4. Leah Higginbotham (because she's so witty, and pretty, and gaYYYYYY)
5. Well, why not make it just everyone on my link list
Posted by A. Simpson at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
I'm so glad you did it! And I charge way more than that just so you know! J/K-I'm not caught up either and I've been slacking big time as well-I still try to do it, but not to get caught up anymore-just to make me happy! I miss you sooooo STINKIN much! Your pics are so beautiful!
I accept this challenge! Your answers are great, by the way.
Post a Comment