Another young photographer in the making ... I always knew she had it in her! I love that you have a new digital as well! Kymora is turning into such a beauty--Wowee!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
4 comments:
She's got skillz there's no denying it! Look how pretty you look!
Another young photographer in the making ... I always knew she had it in her! I love that you have a new digital as well! Kymora is turning into such a beauty--Wowee!
beautiful pics amy! you're lookin' great!
You are like the funnest mom ever! You should teach a class on "being the coolest mom". I'd take it! I'm so boring....my poor kids!
Post a Comment