Thursday, September 06, 2007

Is That Retching I Hear??



AUGHHHH! The MOST disgusting thing happened to me about 2 minutes ago. I thought I'd share. I just bought some chocolate milk the other day, reverting back to my childhood. I took a yummy big swig today during lunch and felt something lumpy go in my mouth along with my milk. Fishing it out, thinking it was chocolate that didn't get properly mixed, much to my dismay, what to my wondering eyes did appear but a big dead waterlogged FLY! Might I say again, "AUGHHHH! BLECH, YUCK, WAHHHH!!"


Note to everyone:DO NOT LEAVE LIDS OFF DRINKS (I.E 2 LITERS, MILK CARTONS, ECT.) DURING FLY SEASON!!!!!!We have a trillion buzzing through our house currently so, no I won't be suing Western Family for adding 'flies' as an ingredient.


6 comments:

Allison said...

Yummy!!! Yeah in the country there are way more flys than anywhere else in ther world. I swear!!! We live in Tremonton and there are way more flys here than Ogden. I hate flys!!!

Precision Photography said...

Okay that almost made me puke!!! That is soo gross!! I can not even think about it without gagging alittle!!

Unknown said...

Sick, sick, sick ... ewe!

Goodman Family said...

Okay so I am still dry heaving over your experience.

Your comment on Mckenna's name is too funny Amy! I am sad you don't still live here.

Tiffany said...

I might throw up....yech!

Jessie said...

grossness!! lol

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers