Thursday, September 06, 2007

Early to Rise,Early in the Sack, Thank God I'm a Country Boy!



Please tell me you know that song, otherwise I just sound plain weird. Anyway, Instead of letting Quinn suck on his own fingers, Grandpa Simpson opted for this choice instead.


5 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

Um, I hate to tell you, but you got the lyrics wrong. And, as John Denver is about as countryfied as I get, I'll be glad to help you out. It's: "Early to rise, early in the sack, thank God I'm a country boy."

A. Simpson said...

Thanks Amber

Allison said...

What a cute little guy you have. I love boys, as I have two and no girls!!! I had that same onesie for my boys. So cute!!!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Of course I KNOW that song!

Tiffany said...

I have no idea what you're talking about...you must be wierd! (j/k, I think everyone knows that song...good job amber on the correction!) Love your face and that snuggle wuggle cutie wootie little boy of yours!

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers