I have no clue they all look a like. I tried to look at a picture of Bo that I have and I think he is #2 but I can't tell the 1st and 3rd so I am guessing
#1 ky #2 Bo #3 Quinn (ps the sing might give it away because I don't think you had this swing with Bo, I think I remember a different one, but I could be wrong :)
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
7 comments:
I think they're in order-Ky, Bo, Quinn. They do look so much alike!
#1 - Ky
#2 - Quinn
#3 - Bo
They look like they're in order to me too. I definitely think Ky is the first.
I have no clue they all look a like. I tried to look at a picture of Bo that I have and I think he is #2 but I can't tell the 1st and 3rd so I am guessing
#1 ky
#2 Bo
#3 Quinn (ps the sing might give it away because I don't think you had this swing with Bo, I think I remember a different one, but I could be wrong :)
Ky, Bo, and Quinn - in order (I know them like the back of my hand!) j/k. Cute new pictures!
i also believe they are in order, ky bo quinn such cute names and cute kids!
I think they are all pictures of the same baby and you are just trying to trick us, you tricky tricker.
Post a Comment