(Sorry about the elbow in the picture.) I thought this was a cute picture of him sucking his finger but then noticed it just looks like he's flippin the bird! Three kiddos! Wow, our family has grown!
What a cute little family, I love it that Ky and Bo love Quinn so much!! He is so cute and looks just like Bo. Actually I can't tell any of them apart in those bab pictures!! So cute!!
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
7 comments:
Your family is soooo adorable!!! The kids are sooo sweet with their new baby!!!
Those have got to be the cutest 3 kids on the planet, right after my 2. I love that pic of him napping even with the elbow. It's super cute.
My my, Quinn has already got some attitude. Just kidding. He's a doll.
What a cute little family, I love it that Ky and Bo love Quinn so much!! He is so cute and looks just like Bo. Actually I can't tell any of them apart in those bab pictures!! So cute!!
Thanks for putting up more pictures of Quinn :) He is really cute!
If there are going to be any more elbows in these pictures, I'm never coming to this site ever again. The audacity!
Oh, cute kids, blah blah blah...
I'm so excited I found you too! Your kids are sooo cute! I really can't believe how much they all look just like each other as babies.
Post a Comment