Friday, September 23, 2011

The Simpsons Love Visitors

  Our good friend, Kevin graduated Chiro school with Darnell and he came to visit before school started. We hiked to Intermittent Springs, and Darnell's parents watched the kids while we went to see "Water for Elephants." I read the book so the movie was... Eh.
 One day Kevin spent the day in Afton hanging around and wandered in an antique store. He ended up buying this super fun race track. He let the kids set it up and play with it that night, although I think Kevin and Darnell had more fun than my kids. The next day he went back and bought us our own track. How nice is that?! Kevin took us all out to eat at Tootsie's Restaurant which was such a much needed break from my regular cooking routine. The day he left he played a game of Sorry with them and I think that sealed the deal. Bo said, "I wish he was our real uncle." (If you look carefully you'll see Ky spelled out, "Kevin and Ky" on th Lego board)  So not only was he able to enjoy the  awesomeness that is Star Valley, but he was also adopted into the crazy Simpson Clan. Congratulations! We love it when people come to visit us! 




0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers