Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quirky Quotables

Kymora:
While reading my blog post about Brett Hoebel being at the Lincoln County Fair, titled, "I'm not a Big Loser" Ky reads, "I'm not a Big Loser...no Mom, you're just a small loser." (We joke like this, she wasn't being snarky)

Quinn:
He was riding in the back of Darnell's truck while we were up in the mountains on a wood run. The road turned into a dirt road and became dusty. He yelled, "I wanna get back in the truck!" As he climbed back in truck he says, "It was getting too fuzzy out there."

Bo:
His class has been learning about planets. He says tonight as I'm tucking him into bed, "Hey Mom, there's one planets that is really stinky because it's made of farts." I was confused until I realized he meant it was made of gas.

0 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers