Friday, August 05, 2011
I'm not a Big Loser
...but I did meet trainer Brett Hoebel from the Biggest Loser and he is FINE! Just sayin'. He actually came to the fair and did a hour long group workout. My internal body temperature has never been higher (because of the workout and well, look at him!), it was intense but it felt so good. There was so much energy under the big top tent, everyone was working so hard. It's funny and a bit obnoxious how sexy he knows he is. Bein' all cocky doing cartwheels and one handed handstands onstage. The music was loud, and pumping, and the workout was awesome. Kymora and Bo also stuck with the whole thing and I was so proud of them. Quinn sat near the front and watched. Brett walked past getting back onstage and patted his head. Afterwards they were giving out protein drinks I think called Body Balance. We all got one and they were nasty, and just as a testament when I retrieved my bag with my sunglasses and our jackets I found that someone had tossed the remnants of theirs inside. Thanks for that!
Posted by A. Simpson at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment