Thursday, April 07, 2011

Out of the Box

So my thinking was outside the box today, fashion wise. I've seen a few features on people's blogs about switching up your wardrobe like wearing a dress as a shirt (tucking the rest in) and wearing your husbands shirts then adding a belt to appear more fashionable and less boxy. This is actually a dress. Tucked in. Are tucked in shirts so lame? Also, the belt-it doesn't match, but I kinda think it goes. What'da ya think? Am I a total nerd? Fashion hit or miss? I can take it.

P.S. I must say I'm diggin my chunky blue necklace with it, just the right amount of "POP!" to the whole shabang!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I say hit! Love it! Of course you would probably look fashionable if you tied your sheet around you and cut holes out for your head and arms-you're just too dang cute! xoxo
-Tiff

Anonymous said...

Hey what's the knocking of tucking your shirt tail in. I may be old fashion, but I'm thinking a tucked shirt is still styl'n. Unc. Dahl

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers