What the....What is Quinn doing?! Oh man, the last few years have gleaned absolutely no Christmas cards being sent out. This year I of course waited till the last minute. So they got sent out, but obviously they weren't spectacular by any means. They weren't horrible taking into account Darnell was against it from the get go and we took them all willy nilly in front of the Thayne Senior Center where the family Christmas party was happening. Seriously for the love...Quinn was not particularly working the camera either. Thanks for being our last minute photog Devin, even though I have a tree growing out of my head as does Ky. We still love you.
Oh how I love us, let me count the ways. Enough that I started a blog, five years ago about our cute family. Our outings, my musings, photos of the good lookin Simpson Clan. Sheesh what more do you want from me?!
1 comments:
Wonderous Winter wishes to you too!!
Post a Comment